Klamath Falls is lucky to have not only one but two major live theaters in town, the Linkville Playhouse and the Ross Ragland Theater.
What’s even better is that both host events that are kid friendly throughout the year.
Coming up there are a few options for parents and their kids.
The Playhouse presents a series of events throughout the year in their Little Linkville program. These are roughly 20 minute long plays and they only cost $2 per ticket at the door.
- Saturday December 17 at 1pm & Sunday December 18 at 1pm and 3pm enjoy The Self Saving Princess.
- Saturday April 1st and 2nd at 1pm & April 8th and 9th at 1pm and 3pm enjoy Super John II
Learn more at http://linkvilleplayers.org/events/category/little/.
Ross Ragland Theater
- Superman – Friday January 20 & 27 at 7:30pm – Saturday January 21 & 28 at 7:30pm – Sunday January 22 & 29 at 2pm. Tickets $15 / $19 / $23.
- Charlotte’s Web – March 17, 2017 @ 6pm. Tickets $15
- Mary Poppins (Musical) – Friday August 4 & 11 at 7:30pm – Saturday August 5 & 12 at 7:30pm – Sunday August 6 & 13 at 2pm. Tickets $17 / $23 / $29.
Learn more at http://www.rrtheater.org/all-events/events.