Winter in Klamath Falls is long and the days are super short. If you’ve got kids you know how tough it can be to keep them active all day when outside play is so limited.
Even though Klamath is a bit of a small town there are still a number of things to do around town (inside where it’s warm) for preschoolers on up. Here is a nice list to get you started and if you know of something not listed below then I hope you’ll take the time to let me know about it.
1. Jump ‘N’ Jax – This is basically an indoor bounce house playground with some other toys for the littler kids.
2. Klamath County Library – The main library branch located downtown Klamath offers a lot of regular activities for kids of all ages.
3. The Ledge Climbing Wall – The ledge has a few times every week dedicated to children’s climbing.
4. Children’s Museum of Klamath Falls – The Children’s Museum has a whole slew of indoor exhibits and play areas for kids of all ages.
5. Arcade Games & Pool Tables – A simple arcade or a few pool tables can keep young kids going for a while. And if these games aren’t up their alley the bowling might just be.
6. Family Bowling at Epicenter or Hanscam’s Bowl – After (or before) you play some arcades make sure you shoe up and bowl a few games. It’s a bunch of fun and can introduce your kids to a sport that is not likely to result in any broken bones!